Welcome to the Summers home!
I decided it would be fun to join in on Kelly's tour of homes. Each week she is doing a different room in your home. We missed out on week 1 which was kitchens, but we are ready to go with week 2-living rooms. We live in a beautiful condo in a great part of town and we love it. However, as our family grows our condo seems to be getting a little snug. We are looking to expand so if you know anyone interested in a condo in Fayetteville, please let me know. I would love to tell you more about our home!
I decided it would be fun to join in on Kelly's tour of homes. Each week she is doing a different room in your home. We missed out on week 1 which was kitchens, but we are ready to go with week 2-living rooms. We live in a beautiful condo in a great part of town and we love it. However, as our family grows our condo seems to be getting a little snug. We are looking to expand so if you know anyone interested in a condo in Fayetteville, please let me know. I would love to tell you more about our home!
A few different views of our living room. Our sweet and feisty Maltese, Lola is snuggled up on the couch. P.S. I hung those decorative shelves on either side of the painting to increase its scale. Any ideas on what to put on them?
A view from the living room back into the kitchen. I'll try to post some kitchen picks on dining room week, since we missed that one.
Our new chairs...I just adore them. Some closer pics coming up soon.
A view of the living room from the kitchen.

Our new chairs...I just adore them. Some closer pics coming up soon.
A view of the living room from the kitchen.
My beautiful new chairs. One of my best friends and I picked these out at Lighting Emporium (if you haven't been there you absolutely must go.) These chairs actually have a long story behind them. Isn't the hand carved detail beautiful!
I'm sure you noticed that lack of decor in our living room. It is a little thing I like to call baby proofing. I started out determined to leave all of my things out. However I later decided it was better to just let Evie enjoy our home. So out with the coffee table and some of the decor and in with the tufted ottoman.




7 comments:
LOVE those chairs!!! LOVE THEM!! Your home is beautiful! And that baby... TOO CUTE! :)
Your home is simply beautiful!!!! I love everything from the colors to the furniture. Wow! Can you come help me decorate? haha!
I like those chairs!
LOVE that functional coffee table/ottoman! very warm and cozy! thanks for sharing!
Love your brown furniture! Beautiful room!!
Looks so rich and I like the rust wall too!! We have a white Maltese too!!
Cindy
Love the new chairs Linds! Of course anything fab comes from LE!!
Happy Mothers Day too by the way!
Post a Comment