The day before Easter we headed to Grana and Poy's to visit. It was so much fun. Evie really enjoyed hunting Easter eggs. I made her this little bucket to carry for the egg hunt because I thought her basket was too large to carry around. Grana got her these huge eggs that wouldn't all fit in the bucket. Every time she put an egg in the bucket another egg would fall out. Evie was so excited to move on to the next egg that she never realized she was dropping any. There was a constant supply of eggs to gather :o) It was so great to see everyone and enjoy a beautiful day!

Man this egg hunting is serious business!

e


Lachlan enjoyed hanging out in his shades watching Evie run.

I stole this picture from my
sister in laws blog. Isn't little Lachlan a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment