Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All Caught Up!

I think...After 20 posts to our family blog and several new posts to Kicks & Giggles (which still has some more posts coming to get caught up), I am on the road to getting all caught up. Life has been so busy around our house, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my life! I love being a mom so much. Every moment with Evie is better than the moment before. She is such a blessing! I am so thankful for her and all the smiles and laughter she brings. Work is great. I am so thankful for my wonderful job that I enjoy each and every day. Everything is better than great around here. Sorry all the new posts are so short. Not much talk, but lots of fun pictures. Enjoy! And don't forget to check out what going on at Kicks and Giggles as well.

2 comments:

Emily said...

oh my gosh...she has gotten so big! and is still so darn cute!

EilandFamily said...

Hey girl Paul said that you wanted on my blog. Send me your personal email and I will add you. I love all your stuff! I want a hooded towel for Mason...let's talk. My email is aliobo@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Allison Eiland