Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yum! Yum!

Evie finally tried her first bite of baby food a couple weeks ago! She loves it! So far she loves pears, applesauce and sweet potatoes. We are still working on the bananas. She isn't so sure about them yet. Here are some pics of her first bites. She is such a big girl and quite the helper. She wants to hold the spoon herself!The after picture! I must declare this new adventure a success!

3 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Way to go, Evie, on the solids! Addison loves just about anything you put in front of her, too, and really wants to help out with the spoon. She usually ends up covered with whatever we're eating, head to toe!

Emily said...

I have heard that if you add some real bananna to the babyfood, babies like it more...like I know (since I have so many kids)- good luck!

Evie: I don't like artificial bananna either- yuck! But just eat it and make your mommy happy, okay?!

CAMoore said...

Linds! That smile of hers looks just like you! She is getting to be quite the big girl now...growing up and eating baby food!!!

Congrats Evie!!!