We love weekends! Lately is has been especially nice to have a weekend with nothing going on. Our favorite think to do is to sit around and watch Evie play. She is so funny! It is such a blessing to watch such a pure expression of joy. Here are a few pictures from our lazy weekend.
This crawling stuff is so much fun! I can go anywhere I want!
This crawling stuff is so much fun! I can go anywhere I want!
Evie's new "stage." She loves this toy! It is so loud, but my favorite part is listening to her sweet little giggle...
...and watching her make faces at herself in the mirror!
Evie pulled up for the first time on her stage! She is such a strong girl! Thank God for lazy days to enjoy eachother!



1 comment:
Lazy days....can't wait for Clarke and I to experience a "family weekend" just being entertained by Cyler and his new tricks.
Evie is getting to be such a big girl. I can't believe she is pullin up on everything and crawling around so well. She's growing up mommy!!!!
Post a Comment