Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Summers Baby #3 coming May 2013
We are so excited to be expanding our family! Evie and Judah are so excited to welcome a new baby. Evie is certain that we are having a little girl, and Judah is just as sure that he will have a little brother to romp and stomp with. We will just have to wait and see. Both of the kids are giving my tummy lots of kisses and talking to the baby often. He or she will definitely know their voices when they make their arrival. I am feeling fantastic! I truly enjoy being pregnant and this pregnancy is no different. I am so excited to experience again every step of this amazing gift. Scott is taking good care of me and making sure the baby is well fed. Lol! We give God all the praise for this amazing gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment