Well to say that I have been a bad blogger could quite possibly be the understatement of the century! I am hoping to do a better job!
We have so much going on at the Summers household! Evie keeps us very busy! She turned two the end of January...can you believe it! She is just an absolute joy! She always keeps us laughing! Scott started a new job working for Bard Peripheral Vascular selling stents, balloons, etc. He loves it!!! We are also excited to share that Evie is going to be a big sister!!! I am almost 18 weeks pregnant and we are expecting our new arrival mid-August. Life is so full of blessings! Praise the Lord!
Also I added lots of posts to the KICKS & GIGGLES blog. Click on the banner on my sidebar to check them out. Will be back tomorrow with more updates!


1 comment:
Glad to see you back! I want to see some new pictures of Miss Evie! Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope you're feeling good! Having two is so much fun!
Post a Comment