Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lexi's Visit-Day 2


We had another fun filled day with Lexi today. I took the day off to spend with my two favorite girls! We started our day with breakfast at Chick-fil-A...what a treat! I mean really...their chicken minis are delicious (and are free on Monday through the month of March-a nice surprise!) After breakfast, Lexi and I took Miss Evie to school to play with her friends while we treated ourselves to a pedicure. Let me tell you I could hang out with this girl all day every day. She is an absolute doll! Next, we went back to pick up Evie (no way she was going to miss out on this girls day) before meeting Uncle Scotty for lunch. By the way...everyone's in Scott's family calls him Scotty...isn't that funny? After lunch the girls headed to the mall. Have you been shopping with a teenager lately? It will make you feel so old! I mean the music in Abercrombie is SO LOUD! Every where we went boys would follow Lexi around and flirt with her. She kept asking me if there were looking at me or her. I mean really! She must have been trying to make me feel good!

After some great purchases for Lexi and a little time to relax, we headed to Mellow Mushroom for dinner. Their pizza is so yummy!


And who would turn down delicious dessert from my favorite spot, Coldstone Creamery. It is a good thing Lex is only staying a few days. I could gain 20 pounds eating like this!
AND just for good measure the good ole BB (belly button) makes another appearance.

No comments: