I am so amazed at how quickly this year has gone by! Evie is growing and changing so quickly. Every day I think that this is as good as it could get and each day she opens my eyes to an even better world. There is nothing like being a mother. It is a feeling you can never describe. Being a mother has made me a better woman, a better Christian, and a better wife. Other than the blessing of his son Jesus, this precious child is the greatest gift from God. He is so awesome! I look forward to every second I spend with her and I'm so excited for her future brothers and sisters! Thank you, Lord, for blessing me this way! I AM BLESSED!


2 comments:
OMG LIndsey! If that picture of you and Evie isn't in a 20x30 frame on your wall next time I see you - then I am getting one made for you! That is priceless! I love it!
PS. you are such a wonderful mommy...
Beautiful and perfectly put!! Love all the new post - your pictures are beautiful, glad you guys had a great Christmas see you soon!
Love Michelle
Post a Comment