Hey Girl!! Thanks for finding my blog! I appreciate the sweet compliments so much. I'm glad I know about yours now! I knew you had one, but didn't know the address. Evie is so beautiful! I just love the picture of her eating that pickle! HAHA! I can't wait to have a girl one day so I can buy all those cool bows like Evie wears! Thanks for the message! God bless.
Hey Lindsey! It's Amy (Duncan) Horn. I am new to the blogging world and found yours from Molly's. I have just started one about our family. I'll give you the link so you can see it. Evie is absolutely precious! I love little girls in bows and tutus! We don't have any of that around our house, but we do have lots of trucks! We are jaahorn.blogger.com
2 comments:
Hey Girl!! Thanks for finding my blog! I appreciate the sweet compliments so much. I'm glad I know about yours now! I knew you had one, but didn't know the address. Evie is so beautiful! I just love the picture of her eating that pickle! HAHA! I can't wait to have a girl one day so I can buy all those cool bows like Evie wears! Thanks for the message! God bless.
Hey Lindsey! It's Amy (Duncan) Horn. I am new to the blogging world and found yours from Molly's. I have just started one about our family. I'll give you the link so you can see it. Evie is absolutely precious! I love little girls in bows and tutus! We don't have any of that around our house, but we do have lots of trucks! We are jaahorn.blogger.com
Post a Comment