
We had our first child, Eve Amariah (we call her Evie) on January 30 at 12:57 am. She was a big girl at 8 pounds 6 ounces and 21 inches long. Her daddy picked out her name. It is Hebrew for "life given by God." Isn't that beautiful? And so perfect...she is truly a gift from God! She is such a joy! She is always happy! We are having so much fun with her. I can hardly believe that she is 12 weeks old today. The time is flying by!


7 comments:
I can not believe she is 12 weeks!!!! Wow--time is flying by! You will have to post often, so I can keep up with her latest happenings in baby hood!
We are so excited about Monday it's not even funny! The whole family is coming in for the ultrasound! I hope they have room for us all! :)
hey Lindsey - welcome to blogging! I'm a big fan of Amanda's blog so I came her through her. I live in Bentonville! :-)
Your baby is precious! You will enjoy blogging about her - it's a great replacement for scrapbooking if you can't keep up! :-)
Hey Lindsey!! I too came over from Amanda's blog! Your little girl is adorable. I had my little boy on Jan 15th, 2007 so they are almost exactly a year apart. Blogging is such a great way to keep up with everything!! I look forward to reading about your little princess!
OH lookie here!! Someone has a few new blog friends!! YEAH!
Kelly is presh- you will LOVE her!
Mandy used to be my neighbor in Fayetteville when I lived at home. She is a great girl as well with a cutie for a son!!!
Hi Lindsey! I'm so glad you came for a visit at Addison's blog! I will add you to ours, too! It is so funny--I remember you going through rush, and I remember talking to you (you probably don't); so few Greers Ferry Lake-area girls go through! Like I'm so much older, ha! But it really used to feel that way! Anyway, your daughter is adorable! Welcome to blogging--it will take over your life, for example, "OMG! I have to get a picture of this for the blog!" and "How should I post this (on the blog)???" Ha!
Hi Lindsey!
I'm so excited that you're blogging...it's Rachel Bullard!
Evie is absolutely adorable! My blog is private so send your email address to krmiller05@hotmail.com and I'll add you on to our list! I'm so excited to get to keep up with you!
Hey Lindsey! Like everyone else, I found your blog address through Amanda's. I think I'm the only one without a blog now! Your little girl is so cute! You need to bring her in so I can see her in person! Good luck with your blog and Ill keep checking it! Take care! Paige
Post a Comment